A Significance of Financial Ratio Analysis in Decisions Making: A Case Study of Kicons Pvt. Ltd.
Its purpose is to convey an understanding of some financial aspects of a business firm. It may show a position at a moment of time as in the case of a balance sheet, or may reveal a series of activities over a given period of time, as in the case of an income statement. Financial statements are indicators of the two significant factors profitability and financial soundness, analysis and interpretation of financial statements, therefore, refers to such a treatment of the information contained in income statement and the balance sheet.
- Chatterjee , D., K. , ( 2011 ) . Basic accounts Finance For Non Accountants. India : Himalaya House Pvt., Ltd.,
- Igben, Robert O. (1999). Financial Accounting Made Simple. Lagos: ROI .
- Kothari , R., and Godha , A., ( 2007) .Management Accounting Concepts & Applications. New Delhi, India: Macmillan India Ltd,.
- Horrngren , C., T., at el., ( 2009 ) .Introduction to Management Accounting .India: Dorling Kindersley India Ltd .
- Stanislav S., (2008). Financial analysis of the Russian forest product companies. Master
Thesis ISSN 1654-1367, No 20.
- Kabera L., (2009). The use of accounting ratios in decision making. . M., thesis.
- Sudip, D., (2010).Analysis and Interpretation of Financial Statements. . M., thesis.
- Amedu, M., A. (2012). Role of financial Statement in Investment Decision Making. . M., thesis.
- Raju S., (2012). Comparing and Analyzing Financial Statements to Make an Investment Decision. M., thesis.
- Margit M, (2012). The Role of Management Accounting in New Public Management Reforms. PhD. dissertation.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.