ACADEMIC LIBRARIES UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF ICT: AN INDIAN PERSPECTIVE
• All India Survey on Higher education 2012-13. Department of Higher Education, New Delhi.
• Annual Status of Education Report (Rural) 2014, Provisional, 2015. ASER Centre, New Delhi.
• Kumar, Manish. Academic Libraries in Electronic Environment: Paradigm Shift. In ICAL 2009: Vision and Roles of the Future Academic Libraries, 105-108.
• Midda, Abdul Momin, et. al. (2009) Changes of Activities in Academic Library System in India. In ICAL: Change Management, 321-325.
• Miller, P. (2005). Web 2.0: building the new library. Ariadne, 45.
• Nyamboga, C.M. (2004). Information skills and information literacy in Indian university libraries. Program: electronic library and information systems, 38(4), 233.
• Notess, G. R. (2006). The terrible twos: Web 2.0, Library 2.0 and more, Online, 30(3), 40-42.
• Senthilkumar, M. et. al. (2010) Impact of ICT on Library & Information Centers. Study presented at an international seminar entitled International Conference on e-resources in higher education: Developments, Opportunities and Challenges, Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli. pp. 813-14.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.