“Performance Appraisal Practices in 7 University Libraries in Gujarat State: A Study”
- ABSTRACT: The purpose of this study was To assess overall Performance Appraisal practice in 7 University Libraries
For the present study of Performance appraisal Practice of University libraries the researcher has decided to collect the information through the primary and secondary data.
The researcher has used structured questionnaire to collect primary data related to the study. The secondary data is collected from the published sources like annual report and websites of the selected sample University libraries.
The data analysis was carried out with the help of statistical software “Microsoft office execel”
The present research ““Performance Appraisal Practices in 7 University Libraries in Gujarat State: A Study” “will become inspirable in the future for more research work. The attitude of the personnel can changed time to time so that research is necessary.
It is required to collect the information of the matters like quality, remuneration, complaints, absence, accidents just to know the attitudes of personnel.
According to above information, personnel management can change them and can also give suggestions that how to lead their work performance.
• Brown, M. and Heywood, J.S. (2005). ‘Performance appraisal systems: determinants and change’. British Journal of Industrial Relations, 43: 659-679.
• T.R.M.anoharan,C. Muralidharan & S.G.Deshmukh(2004). Employee performance appraisal using data envelopment analysis. Journal of human resource management. Nov.
• Thomas R. Parker (1996). Exploring 360 – degree feedback performance appraisalEvaluations.(Strategic Management Of Change Applied Research Project). Emmitsburg, MD: National Fire Academy.
• Robert D. Bretz, Jr. Gorge Milkovich and Walter Read (1992). Performance Appraisal Research and Practice s(CAHRS Working Paper #92-15) . Ithaca, NY: Cornell University, School of Indusrial and Labor Relatins, Center for Advanced Human Resource Studies.http://digitalcommons.ilr.corn .ll.edu/cahrswp/298
• Malic, Ghafoor & Naseer (2011). Far East Journal of Psychology and Business.Vol. 2, No. 1, January.
• Simms(1996).Subordinate Appraisal of Supervisors An Improvement In Appraisal Technique. International Journal of Human Resource Management.15,Oct
• David Lobdell(1997) Human Resource Management Review,.An IUPPublication,Volume – XI, No- 9, September.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.