Environmental Issues and Sustainable Development: Global and India Concern
Sustainable development, at this time could be a most concern phenomena. Globally each country together with most developing countries like Bharat and China thinks greatly regarding it as a result of they realise that their future generation should be suffer to lack of resources that is clearly most central to survive. This development comes once Second warfare. The construct of property development isn't connected solely future generation however additionally with the current generation. Foremost it's necessary to understand the abstract meanings of property development. Any country's environmental issues area unit associated with the amount of its economic development, the supply of natural resources and therefore the life style of its population. In India, zoom of population, poverty, urbanization, industrialisation and a number of other connected factors area unit to blame for the speedy degradation of the surroundings. Environmental issues became serious in several elements of the country, and therefore can't be unnoticed. the most environmental issues in Bharat relate to air and pollution significantly in metropolitan cities and industrial zones, degradation of common property resources that have an effect on the poor adversely as they depends on them for his or her keep, threat to diverseness and inadequate system of solid waste disposal and sanitation with ensuant adverse impact on health, death rate and birth rate. In India, efforts area unit being created on for the environmental management in an exceedingly property manner. In the least levels of education provisions are created for the information of surroundings and its conservation. The programmes of environmental awareness are launched through media. Bharat is a full of life member of International Organizations regarding surroundings. Many programmes area unit occurring below UNEP.
Bhagat R.B. “Integration of Demographic problems in property Development: Reflections on India's Population Policies”, Population earth science, Volume 24, Numbers one & a pair of, June-December 2002.
• Chandna, R.C. “Geography of Population: ideas, Determinants and Patterns” Kayani Publishers, Ludhiana fifth edition, 2002.
• Environment truth sheet: property development; European Commission 2006.
• Heinberg, Richard - the tip of Growth: Adapting to Our New Economic Reality, New Society Publisher North American country, 2011.
• Kothari, A: "Environment, Food Security and Natural Resources: Lacunae in Tenth arrange. Approach Paper" Economic and Political Weekly-June 26(2002), pp. 289-292.
• Markandya Anil and Kirsten Halsnaes ;( emended by) global climate change and property Development: Prospects for Developing Countries, Earthscan 2002.
• Stephen R Gliessman; (edited by) Agroecosystem Sustainability: Developing sensible St Rategies, CRC Press 2000. Demirbas A ;( emended by) Biofuels - Securing the Planet's Future Energy desires, Springer 2000.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.