Cost Analysis of Reference section of University Library
Discusses methodology for determination of unit cost in the reference section of Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Library
• Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad (2005). Annual accounts. 2008-2009 to 2012-13: Author.
• Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad. (2005). Fourty-Eighth Annual Report: 1st July 2008 to 30th June 2009 to 2012-13: Author.
• Best, John and Kahn, James (2007). Research in Education. (Ed 9th) New Delhi: Prentice Hall of India Private Limited.
• Chakrabarty, Bipul Kumar (1987, April-Sept.). An information product and its cost: an approach to analyse effectiveness. In ILA bulletin V. 23, No. 1- 2. Delhi: Indian Library Association. pp. 56-67.
• Kingma, Bruce R. (2005). The economics of information: a guide to economic and cost benefit analysis for information professionals. (Ed.2). Chennai: Rain Tree Publishing Pvt Ltd.
• Kothari, C. R. (2005). Rasearch methodology: methods and techniques. (Ed. 2nd). New Delhi: New Age International (P) Limited, Publishers.
• Lahiri, Ramansu (1996). Management of libraries: concepts and practices. New Delhi: Ess Ess Publications.
• Madden Donald L. (1980). Management accounting: a self teaching guide. New York: John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
• Misra, V. N. and Phadke, D. N. (1986). Study of unit costing of technical processing in an academic library. In Twelth IASLIC national seminar on financial management of libraries and information centres. Calcutta: IASLIC.
• Pande, G. C. and Mithani, D. M. (Eds). (1995). Encyclopaedic dictionary of economics.V. II. New Delhi: Anmol publications.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.