Reference management tools: effective way to cite your research work.
Reference management Tools is the most important aspect that is essential for all levels of researchers. They are established as research tools to help scholars in organizing their work, improving work, and ultimately saving time. Choosing an appropriate Reference Management Tool for managing records and utilizing the bibliographic citation has been a challenge among researchers. Information explosion is a term that describes the rapidly increasing amount of published information. As the amount of available data grows, managing information becomes more difficult. So the research scholars and students are facing the problems in identifying, collecting and managing the data for their respective research. To solve the above problems this paper highlights about the reference management tools, its importance, and their availability as a open sourse softwares, Free online web reference Management..
• Katz, W. A., & Katz, W. A. (1969). Introduction to reference work (Vol. 1). New York: McGraw-Hill.
• Lipson, C. (2011). Cite right: a quick guide to citation styles--MLA, APA, Chicago, the sciences, professions, and more. University of Chicago Press.
• Campbell, W. G. (1990). Form and Style: Theses, Reports, Term Papers. Up-to-Date Information on Chicago, MLA, and APA Documentation. Houghton Mifflin Company, College Division, Wayside Rd., Burlington, MA 01803.
• Butros, A., & Taylor, S. (2010, October). Managing information: evaluating and selecting citation management software, a look at EndNote, RefWorks, Mendeley and Zotero. In Netting knowledge: two hemispheres/one world: proceedings of the 36th IAMSLIC Annual Conference (pp. 17-21). USA: IAMSLIC.
• Prinslooa, G., & Prinsloob, F. C. Step-by-Step Procedure to Cite References from Mendeley and Reference Management Software in LaTeX Journal Articles, Conference Papers, Study Thesis, Dissertation, CV’s and Research Proposals.
• MANAGER, R., (2000), Software review, Journal of Computing in Higher Education,
(2), 136- 139.
• JEYAPRAKASH. B, GEETHA. V AND PRABHU. R, (2011), Open Source Reference Management Tools: A Special Reference to MENDELEY, National Conference on Networking of Libraries, Resources, Technologies and Users in the Knowledge Society.
• AGRAWAL, A., (2009), EndNote 1 - 2 - 3 Easy Reference Management for the
• LORENZETTI, D. AND GHALI, W., (2013), Reference Management Software for Systematic Reviews and Meta-analyses: An Exploration of Usage and Usability,B. Jeyapragash Medical Research Methodology, 13 141.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.